Monday, July 14, 2014

The wedding is over, but the blog is not!

I just wanted to make a quick note to say that I'll be returning in August with more regular posts!
The weeks leading up to the wedding were too crazy for me to regularly write! Considering the honeymoon, getting moved into one place (since we both have houses,) returning to work, wrapping up home projects, writing thank you notes to our wedding guests, and doing anything else that might have fallen through the cracks, I just don't have time to post regularly until then.
 
However, now that our wedding is over, I have a unique, retrospective opinion about planning the wedding that I would love to share! I have enjoyed keeping this blog and chronicling my bridal tale about becoming a Brown! We were so blessed to have our friends and family to celebrate with us at our wedding and were thankful for their presence in helping to make our day so memorable! Thank you for your cards, gifts, love, and well wishes! Each of you means a lot to us!

I am also looking forward to sharing a few of our pictures in future posts that were taken during our wedding and honeymoon! We took the picture below while honeymooning in Las Vegas! It was taken at the Grand Canyon, out on the skywalk! Truly incredible view 4000ft up in the air!



No comments:

Post a Comment